Collaborate2Cure is a program designed to
stimulate regional scientific collaboration
…and develop innovative ways to solve scientific problems.
Topic: Mitochondrial Dysfunction
1) What problem are you trying to solve?
2) What unique approach/technology are you applying to the problem?
3) What results have you collected?
4) What types of collaboration might you be interested in developing?
5) What problems do you need solved?
Every Monday, Starting May 1, 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Two 15 minute presentations and Q&A: 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Networking: 5:00pm – 6:00pm
KUMC Fairway Campus, 4350 Shawnee Mission Parkway Fairway, KS 66205
*June 12, July 10, August 14 will be held at ECJC*
or virtually using ZOOM.
Who is invited:
Anyone and Everyone – Scientists, clinicians, entrepreneurs, students and anyone interested in learning, contributing and collaborating
Define a scientific problem or challenge then identify an incentive for collaboration