In addition to our 10 stakeholder institutions, KCALSI works with a group of strategic partners that helped to plan, launch and implement our region’s life sciences initiative.
Key members of this group include:
- Civic Council of Greater Kansas City
- Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Kansas City Community Foundation
- Kansas City Area Development Council
- KC Animal Health Corridor
Also, through participation on their boards and selected programs, KCALSI actively supports the vision, programs and mission of:
- The Center for Animal Health Innovation
- Kansas Bioscience Authority
- Kansas Bioscience Organization
- Missouri Biotechnology Association
- Missouri Technology Corporation
- SySTEMIC Innovations
KCALSI’s work with its strategic partners has led to increased national exposure and credibility which has attracted a number of new life sciences companies to the Kansas City region.